I call it "closing time"


every month, especially in the end of month is the hardest time for me and my bos. We, as an accountant, should prepare Financial statement for the company where I work now.
We (and all the accountants around the world too)always call this time is "the closing time".It doesn't mean we close the windows, the door, or everything we can close. But it means that we make limit to the financial time period every month for all the financial transaction which happen in that month. It is useful then to us to count all the costs and profits we get in that period. Every period time is called accounting period.
In the end of accounting period, we make financial statement report which consist of Trial Balance, Capital Movement Statement, Profit and Loses Statement, and Balance Sheet. By analyze the P & L Statement, I can count how much bonus will I get every quartal, and it means money money money and rich hehehehe.
Management always asks the report to us, External and internal Auditor too. Many stakeholder and share holder need the financial information, and WE (general ledger poeple) produce that information.
By the way... last night I finished my job at 11.05 pm. Still sleepy euy.... that's work and that's accountant.
thanks to you all to read my blog.... cheeersss

0 comments: